- What is the GPX Refund Policy?
- How to obtain an Official Letter of Invitation?
- What is the registration cost?
- How can I subscribe to GRAPHICS PRO magazine?
- How do I obtain a Press pass?
- What is included with my event registration?
- How do I know if I am registered?
- Do I need to register or fill out a registration form for each person attending from my company?
- I’ve already registered but I need to make a correction or change my address, name, etc?
- What if I don’t have, or never received my confirmation?
- I am trying to register my employees with our shop’s email address, but I am getting an error message. Why do I need a unique email address for each person to register online?
Products & Processes
Explore New Opportunities in the Graphics Market, Coast-to-Coast!
- Wayfinding/ADA Signage
- Custom Gifts
- Graphics Software
- Direct-to-Garment Printing
- Screen Printing
- Inkjet Printing
- Routing and Engraving
- Awards & Recognition
- Backlit Displays
- Lamination & Finishing
- Apparel Decoration
- Wide-Format Printing
- Wraps/Vehicle Graphics
- Shop Tools & Equipment
- And More!
Kerstyn KunkleKunkle Kreations
I really enjoyed the show and learned tons of new tricks to better my business. I’m grateful for this experience and the opportunity to meet with vendors that related to my line of business. There is really everything for anyone who works with designing/producing custom graphics.
Chris MerzHarbor Wraps
I have attended the GRAPHICS PRO EXPO two years in a row now and have had an amazing experience both times. It’s a fantastic place to connect with vendors and other industry professionals.
Bill KuiperClan Customs, LLC
The amount of new information I gain both in training sessions and talking to the exhibitors on the floor is fantastic!
Erich ElfeldtLanternMax Engraving
Attending GRAPHICS PRO EXPO is essential for anyone in the business. I go every year and always learn something new. Meeting suppliers face-to-face has really helped leverage my product line, and the personal contacts I make are invaluable. GPX is a can’t miss event and already on my calendar for the next one.
Charli BelzImpress Designs
Each time I attend GRAPHICS PRO EXPO I come away with new knowledge and resources. One of my favorite things is the training offered; I love being able to offer my team new ways to expand their knowledge from other sources in the industry!
Mike LearySundance Sign
This show is an investment in my business. After seeing the diverse cross section of information available, it inspired me to look at other products and services that we could provide to our customers, and ways to do what we do better.
Melanie HutchinsonThe Embroidery Hutch
Having the ability to interact and speak with suppliers and educational professionals and to see new products is priceless!
Judy KriehnDallas Makerspace
This has always been an event that I’ve looked forward to each year, and I wanted to thank you for a very nice event yesterday. I got a lot out of the UV printing seminar in the morning and had good discussions with a few vendors as well.